Monday, April 11, 2011

My Son Tour (Bus) at TheSinhTourist

My Son is a group of temple-towers of Cham people. With its great value, in December 1999, the complex of My Son Cham Towers has been recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.

We would like you, our readers to have a look at this tour of TheSinhTourist.

My Son Tour (Bus) at TheSinhTourist

Tour length : 1/2 day(s)
Time : 08:25
Unit Price : 5.71 USD

Depart at 8:30AM. We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area.

Arrive in My Son at 9:30AM. Spend 2 hours in My Son. Enjoy and discover the old beauty and the stunning structures of the Cham minority Kingdom 6 centuries ago. Then get back to Hoi An at 1:00PM

Contact:
Head Office
246 - 248 De Tham Str., Dist.1, HHCM
Tel: +84.8.38389593
Fax: +84.8.38369322
Email: info@thesinhtourist.vn
Website: http://www.thesinhtourist.vn

Hoi An office
587 Hai Ba Trung St., Hoi An Town
Tel: +84.510.3863948
Fax: +84.510.3916620
Email: hoian@thesinhtourist.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment